How is the best way to involve the user experience design in responsive projects?
UX and Product Design
Starting a RWD project needs planning and effort.
My experiences give me some findings that always start with a bunch of questions.
The topics are focused on:
- To use or to not use a framework to build our html pages;
- Which constrains we should check from the user angle before to start a responsive projects;
- In which milestone we should start to think about the User eXperience;
- Which tools we’ve to use to deliver all the project assets;
- How is possible to integrate the User eXperience flow in our business process (ex. Agile);
- What’s the best way to check the user feedbacks and improve new and/or better features?
I collected some of them to explain my experience crossing RWD projects mostly in the e-commerce field.
You can read more about this topic on my slide: